A beautiful Elite deck is a great way to enhance your life and your property value. Not only will you enjoy the natural wood beauty and peace of mind that comes with Elite Decking’s lifetime warranty, you’ll feel great about the cost savings.
Most pressure treated decking is a hemlock fir mix, which can be susceptible to twists and cupping. Elite Decking has transformed pressure treated wood by combining an advanced pressure treatment process to Douglas Fir, which is an extremely resistant, durable wood with a lifespan of more than 20 years. To add even greater peace of mind, Elite Decking is guaranteed for a lifetime against fungal decay and termites.
Each piece of Elite Decking is hand selected for premium quality, stained a warm earthtone color and then treated with Wolmanized CAC, which is an environmentally safe substance that provides protection against rot, decay and termite damage. You can have peace of mind knowing that Elite Decking is completely safe and recommended for use around people, plants and animals.
Elite Decking Highlights
- Economical (approximately 35% less than composite, 20% less than cedar)
- Hand selected for premium appearance and natural wood beauty
- Guaranteed for a lifetime against fungal decay and termites*
- Douglas Fir is the most durable species available in the Pacific Northwest
- Will last more than 20 years (source: Western Wood Products Association)
- Treated to last ten times longer than untreated products (environmentally friendly treatment process)
- Completely safe for people, plants and animals
- Odorless and clean to the touch
- Wood is a renewable resource that requires less energy to produce than alternatives
- 2″x6″ boards are milled from lumber 2″ thick and 6″ wide. Actual size is approximately 1.5″ thick and 5.5″ wide.
- 2″x4″ boards are milled from lumber 2″ thick and 4″ wide. Actual size is approximately 1.5″ thick and 3.5″ wide.
Note: the product is not recommended for ground contact use
*Lifetime limited warranty: When used in a residential application your Elite Decking is warranted against any damage by termites or fungal decay that would make the lumber structurally unfit for the application for which it was intended. The warranty is good from the date of purchase for as long as you own the property on which your new Elite Decking was built. Warranty is nontransferable. Warranty is good for replacement material only. Proof of purchase must be provided. Warrantor shall not be liable for any installation or reinstallation cost or for the natural characteristic of some wood to split, check, warp or twist, or for any incidental or consequential damage. End cut solution must be applied to all field cut ends. A visual inspection is required by a representative of Exterior Wood Inc. Any and all boards deemed defective shall be exchanged free of charge.